Gavin Conferences is beaming to invite all the Researchers, Academicians, Students, experts and Business professionals in the field of STD, HIV/AIDS, Vaccine, Infectious Diseases, Immunology, Virology, Microbiology, from all over the world to take part in the for the forthcoming event International Conference on HIV/ AIDS at Rome, Italy during 26 – 27, May 2020.
HIV/AIDS - 2020 Conference focus on the latest HIV science, including basic, clinical and prevention research. It brings together top basic, translational, and clinical researchers from around the world to share the latest studies, important developments, and best research methods in the ongoing battle against HIV/AIDS and related infectious diseases. As HIV/AIDS is an alarming concern all over the world, HIV/AIDS Conference 2020 will primarily emphasis on matters like primary HIV Infection, Transmission and eradication issues apart from this HIV current pharmaceutical design, HIV Co-infection would cover the experimental drugs developed.
HIV/AIDS 2020 is themed “Advancements and Hastening Progresses in HIV/AIDS Towards a Preventative Health care system”. This emphases knowledge and exploration in the field of HIV/AIDS, STDs, STIs and other infectious diseases.
Who Should Attend???
- Physicians in the field of Microbiology, Vaccine and research
- Vaccine & Immunology Associations and Societies
- Physicians and nurses with a special emphasis on infectious diseases
- Health professionals
- Social Workers
- Students and Researchers
- HIV AIDS associations and societies
- Vaccines & Immunization, Scientists
- Directors, Board Members, Presidents, Vice Presidents, Deans and Head of Departments
- Infectious Diseases Researchers, Scientists, Faculties, Students
- Infectious Diseases Associations and Societies
- Medical Colleges
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Industries
- Drug Manufacturing Companies and Industries
- Laboratory Technicians and Diagnostic Companies
- STD-AIDS Associations and Societies
Why to attend???
HIV/AIDS 2020 provides two days’ discussions on methods and schemes related to “Advancements and Hastening Progresses in HIV-AIDS Towards a preventative health care system”. This two-day event provides a flawless platform for leading Scientists, Researchers, Scholars, Public Health Professionals, Pharmacists, Student Researchers, Faculties, STD-AIDS Associations and Societies from different part of the countries and focus on learning about global developments on Vaccine Immunology and its advances in therapeutic and diagnostic market. This is the best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Vaccine Immunology community. World renowned speakers, the most recent therapeutic and diagnostic techniques, developments, and the HIV Vaccine Development: Immunological and Biological Challenges are hallmarks of this conference.